Do 2020 Trump voters deserve the coronavirus? Is their denial natural selection at work?

Updated on October 16, 2021 in Politics
7 on November 22, 2020

Yes, 100%

• Liked by
2 on November 25, 2020

I don’t wish death or sickness upon anyone. But its their fault for being stupid

on November 28, 2020

How is it being stupid for supporting someone. Some might say your stupid for not supporting trump. I would love for you to respond back

on December 30, 2020

@IComeToDebateNotArgue this is gross. If your stupid friend says they’re going to do something stupid, its their fault for being stupid and you feel no responsibility for helping them not to be stupid? They just get what they get? Like don’t not wish something upon someone and then say they deserve it anyway.

@whysomad_hsksksnnsms you’re literally barely saying anything. Please pose something worth responding to. Some might say blah blah blah, who cares? Why? Elaborate good God.

Now as for saying someone can’t be stupid for supporting something is stupid in and of itself. Someone can have stupid positions and stupid people who follow them for stupid reasons. Its not just plausible but happens all the time.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on December 30, 2020

What a totally edgelord post lol how many different styles of refutation do you want? Like I get that you’re mostly just being provocative but I still feel like you believe what you’re saying.

So what I’m getting is you unironically wish the coronavirus on anyone? From there you believe in targeting groups with it? You believe people should receive capital punishment for their political beliefs? I’d say corona is capital punishment. Your question (in the context of your comment also) also has some ableist overtones. Implying that their political leanings suggests they don’t deserve to be on the positive end of natural selection sounds like advocating for the euthanization of stupid people as defined by you.

As a left leaning person this stance is disgusting and even more so when coming from the left (which im assuming you are because of your opposition to Trump)

on March 26, 2021

Your soft. I’ll bet $100 you couldn’t run 5 miles nor pull an all nighter two nights in a row. Your the offspring of this soft generation and I’m disappointed that they’re people worse than when it comes to politics. Your going to reply with “how does staying awake or running make you tough.” Well, it’s not an accurate test but I could give simple tasks such as changing a flat tire and you would fail. I wouldn’t be surprised if you failed at drivers Ed when you were a kid. Your are mentally ill and need to be checked up on by a physiologist.

on October 5, 2021

Lol this is some weird fetishized thing for you huh? And also no, you’re right, it makes you tough. Its just that nobody cares about that man, its a stupid value to have. Take your internet bloodsports silliness and poison some other well nerd.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 16, 2021

If you smoke weed you might start thinking different fam. Maybe some thc disposibles can bring ya back.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies