MAYWEATHER VS PACQUIAO

Updated on February 23, 2015 in Sports
1 on February 23, 2015

So the dream fight is on, and I’ll let it be known that my money is on mayweather for this one. Given his boastful and extravagant personality his not necessarily the favorite or the people’s champ, but based on skill and ability he (at least to me) seems like the sure bet. Consider, that Marquez and Pacquiao have had several bouts over the years and he’s always been a worthy adversary to Pacquiao in the past. The last bout between them resulted in Marquez being the victor via a KO. Now on the other foot, Marquez and Mayweather fought 3-4 years ago and Mayweather made short work of Marquez. Almost effortlessly, it was hardly a contest. This to me tells the tale of Pacquiao vs Mayweather, while long anticipated, Floyed will dominate Pacquiao and like up the points.

• Liked by
0 on February 23, 2015

PacMan has definitely lost a step or two in the last few years. He’s certainly not the Manny of 2005-2009, that’s for sure. Back then I’d have bet the house on the pacster, but since he’s now 75% of what he used to be, and has lost a lot of his power as evidenced by his failure to kayo anyone in the last several years, I think Mayweather wins this easily. 5 or 6 years ago it would’ve been a super fight, but now it’s nothing more than a glorified clubfighter bout.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies