In 2015 which gender is more oppressed?

Updated on February 27, 2015 in Battle of the Sexes
9 on February 12, 2015

I’m staying out of this one…

• Liked by
0 on February 14, 2015

It’s straight white males, isn’t it? Because commercials occasionally make fun of them and this woman said something mean this one time.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 17, 2015

It depends on the country.  In Saudi Arabia, women.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 18, 2015

While probably not what you were thinking of, I’d say the gender identities lumped together under the umbrella of “transgender” would be the most oppressed. Even if you don’t count trans-women and trans-men as separate genders from female and male (and I’m not sure you should), certainly any of the “non-binary” gender types are at a disadvantage, given that people are often not even aware of there being more than two genders.

• Liked by
Cancel
2 on February 19, 2015

Is this seriously even up for argument? Women are still paid on average less than men, the government still tries to tell me what I can and cannot do with my body. I’d say it’s women.

on February 19, 2015

What cant you do with your body?

on February 27, 2015

Try to be a father fighting for custody.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 19, 2015

There is no question. Women are the oppressed gender. Big business and politics still think life is a men’s club. No contest. In fact, stfu.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 20, 2015

Women. Also, what redhead said.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 27, 2015

It all really just depends on the situation at hand. I’d rather have a female cook my food, and a male build my house.

• Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies