Al Capone owed $150k in back taxes, he went to prison. Al Sharpton owes $4.5mm (million)

Updated on August 21, 2018 in Laws and Regulations
27 on February 17, 2015

Al Sharpton eats dinner at the White House.

1) Oh but Al Capone had so many other crimes, thank god the IRS got him for taxes at least.
2) Oh but Al Sharpton is a civic leader, he doesn’t commit crimes.
3) It’s obvious to any thinking person both Al’s are criminals, I’d like to think about how many millionth’s of a penny I contributed to dinners at the White House. Maybe it’s just the “white”.

• Liked by
2 on February 17, 2015

The govt wanted Al Capone for his other crimes and as often occurs, used the IRS or some unrelated govt agency to finally bring the person to justice. And Al Capone was white.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason Al Sharpton isn’t in prison is because he’s black and is a master manipulator. He’s also a deceitful douchebag who is not above trying to ruin someone’s career who was completely innocent…like the NY prosecutor, Steven Pagones, accused of raping the black girl in 1987-88, Tawana Brawley, who, it was determined, was a complete liar.

Of all the well known people who should be in prison and aren’t, Al Sharpton is the NUMBER 1 candidate. But he’s black and blacks have so few “heroes”, assholes like Sharpton will stay on the street, because instead of actual logic dictating his fate, blacks would say he was set up and he was a target because he was a powerful black man. He’s a common thug and asshole, deserving of a lengthy prison visit.

on February 17, 2015

He’s a scumbag if ever there were.

on February 17, 2015
The govt wanted Al Capone for his other crimes and as often occurs, used the IRS or some unrelated govt agency to finally bring the person to justice. And Al Capone was white.

Let’s face it, the ONLY reason Al Sharpton isn’t in prison is because he’s black and is a master manipulator. He’s also a deceitful douchebag who is not above trying to ruin someone’s career who was completely innocent…like the NY prosecutor, Steven Pagones, accused of raping the black girl in 1987-88, Tawana Brawley, who, it was determined, was a complete liar.

Of all the well known people who should be in prison and aren’t, Al Sharpton is the NUMBER 1 candidate. But he’s black and blacks have so few “heroes”, assholes like Sharpton will stay on the street, because instead of actual logic dictating his fate, blacks would say he was set up and he was a target because he was a powerful black man. He’s a common thug and asshole, deserving of a lengthy prison visit.From Societygirl

Thanks for whitesplaining that. Clears things up… lol.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
18 on February 18, 2015

Yes, “whitesplaining” is a great new way for blacks to simply brush off the bullshit excuses they use to not hold blacks accountable by saying white people who logically express their thoughts are somehow biased simply bc we stated anything negative about blacks. Good one.

Because like OJ Simpson, the white majority just doesn’t want their buildings burned and looted by a bunch of assholes who totally reject the obvious and true in favor of “indignation” over any black actually being brought to justice. Like the Ferguson case. Didn’t matter that the huge slob who was 19 and a thug had just robbed a store owner and fought with the cop because he was used to doing what he wanted. To blacks he was “a teen”…like he had some patina of innocence. I’m so friggen sick of the racist bullshit perpetuated by blacks. In doing it, they make themselves a mockery and keep themselves subjugated.

Everybody has an ability to be on even ground with everyone else. Gender nor race can ever hold anyone down if they want to rise. For all of Al Sharpton’s noise, he has done nothing for black power, everything to embarrass a race that embraces him as an icon. And THAT is what disgusts me most. I’m just tired of hearing an entire group of people say they are not accomplishing anything because of somebody else; that is simply impossible!

If I was leading black people, I would tell them to start with a calculated grass roots initiative. Make education the priority. Anybody can be poor and deprived and face issues, but anybody can teach others to read and learn. Through education, EVERYONE has power. Then one harnesses the power and one becomes a leader. Entire neighborhoods can and do change, and there’s n reason it can’t be done neighborhood by neighborhood in this country. I know many black people and they are just as accomplished as I am. Why should either of us have any animosity to the other? I’m neither responsible for any of their successes nor any of their failures.

Sharpton and assholes like him serve only themselves and that is my issue with him. He has managed to manipulate an entire race of people in this country into thinking he somehow represents them; he represents only himself! As has every black leader that I can think of. Including MLK. They push their own agendas.

on February 21, 2015

Seriously hilarious stuff. Could you use the word “black” a bit more in your broad generalizations? The million or so times you did didn’t quite hit the spot. 

Also… I’d like to request that you tell us how the browns and the yellows are doing. Cover the whole rainbow. 

Thanks so much.

on February 21, 2015
If I was leading black peopleFrom Societygirl

Bwa ha ha ha!!!!  That’s positively rich. Since you’re a former GOP operative (and a current “society girl”) I’m shocked that hasn’t happened yet. Hang in there…

on February 21, 2015

It’s a shame racists, and I do NOT mean white people, can’t see past their own asses. White Europeans travelled and started colonies all over the world. Blacks can’t even maintain  their own neighborhoods. Say what you want, if you’re black and I’m betting you are, if those who were educated and “made it” really gave a shit, other than running their mouths on online forums or instigating anti-social and totally counterproductive behavior, they’d be back in those neighborhoods pushing education and traditional values. Yes, traditional “white” values. You don’t see white neighborhoods become drug battlefields and slums. JUST saying. But feel free to listen to the bigot Al Sharpton… Oh yeah, there’s Santa and the tooth fairy for you to believe in too.

on February 21, 2015
White Europeans travelled and started colonies all over the world. Blacks can’t even maintain  their own neighborhoods.From Societygirl

Do you wear a hood when you type? I’m guessing it must be tough to see out of those eyeholes.

on February 21, 2015
Say what you want, if you’re black and I’m betting you areFrom Societygirl

Thanks for the compliment, but you’d lose that bet. File it under: “Wrong again.”

on February 21, 2015
they’d be back in those neighborhoods pushing education and traditional values. Yes, traditional “white” values.From Societygirl

“Traditional ‘white’ values”… you mean like… slavery, genocide, sexism, homophobia… stuff like that?   lol. 

Seriously… you’re hilarious.

on February 21, 2015

…and please tell me where I said I “listen to Al Sharpton?” I never said that.
Once again, you show complete ignorance while blathering away on things you know nothing about. I completely get why you were a GOP operative now. It all makes sense.

You do sound confident. I’ll grant that. You sound like you actually believe the shit you’re shoveling. …but you might want to take some time to actually pick up a book and read a little. You know… LEARNING. It really helps. Cheers!

on February 21, 2015

Yeah, I was thinking traditional white values like getting married, getting jobs, and having kids in a house with 2 parents, one of whom is male and one female…before you have six kids and collect welfare for the next 20 yrs. or fuck up the children’s perspectives by having 2 mommies or 2 daddies just because mommy or daddy has a biological defect. And before you go off on that, better take your “scientist” view and ask what the entire purpose of a species is…to reproduce, of course..2 A’s or 2 B’s are going to reproduce. Gotta have 1 A and 1 B…but you know that with all that reading you do and all…

Sexism? Slavery? Homophobia?   HAHAHA… Like you mean where homsexuals are executed for being that way in other countries? And like how the AFRICANS sold other tribe members into slavery to traders? And like the Middle East where women can’t even go out alone? Hahaha…you moron. That shit’s been happening forever, everywhere. This country is positively progressive in the context of the entire world!

Where the hell did you get the GOP operative? Does someone with views opposed to yours have to be an operative? Oh, yes, you like labels, I noticed that early on… 

Seriously, I love baiting you to write your comments here just so others reading this later will see what a complete level of ignorance you command. Maybe you could just do some internet scrolling to brush up on your world view a little better…  🙂

on February 21, 2015

Way to go Society Girl. I’ve been saying Zenpoop is an idiot since the first asinine posting of his. Of course It’s a big question of whether he actually believes the garbage he spews, or whether he’s just bored, and amuses himself by trying to ruffle people’s feathers for the cheap shock value he gets from it. Then again, maybe his brains are just permanently rattled from all the balls bounced off his head in junior high school “Dodge Ball.” Of course, considering the source, it’s a question that nobody would even want to waste the exertion on to find an answer to. Unfortunately, some people would rather just like to sit back and entertain themselves by typing smarmy insults, and making outlandish claims with zero substance, Instead of offering practical solutions.

on February 21, 2015

You two should get a room… a racist and an idiot. You’d seriously make a cute couple… or a wacky sitcom. 

Societygirl, I’m perfectly pleased for anyone reading this thread to make their own judgements about the racist bullshit you spew. So have at it.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 20, 2015

I bet Al Capone didn’t agree to a payment plan.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on February 21, 2015

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on February 22, 2015

I just want Sharpton to stay black, i’ll be white here.

on February 22, 2015

Hey, I’m glad I’m white too. It’s funny how if a black professes “black pride” the libs are congratulating him with their smug, condescending phoniness, but if a white says the same thing he’s called a racist. Why the huge double standard?

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
Loading more replies